Al Vento never disappoints - Dairy Foods

I've been to Al Vento in South Minneapolis a few times now and each time the food is delicious, service is great and I am pleasantly surprised by the reasonable prices on the menu.

Emily and I met for dinner to celebrate her 30th birthday towards the end of September. We were lucky enough to get one of the last nice days of late summer and sat on Al Vento's lovely patio.

What we ordered:

Sample of four bruschetta
Gnocchi with mushrooms
Pizza with salami toscano with tomatoes, artichoke and fresh mozzarella

I can't remember what day of the week we were there but they also had half priced wine which was awesome. I've been to Al Vento each time with girlfriends but it would also be a great date night restaurant. The space is small, intimate and romatic.






No comments :

Post a Comment