Date night at Bar Lurcat - Dairy Foods

I love date night with my honey. Dates nights don't always have to include dinner and drinks at a fancy smancy restaurant, I can hang out at home in my pj's with a good bowl of homemade soup and a movie, but the nights out on the town are nice too! And that's exactly what Erik and I did last Friday night at Cafe/Bar Lurcat.

If you read my blog then you know Bar Lurcat is one of my favorite restaurants. The lovely, crystal chandelieres and the to-die-for french fries with bernaise are among the many reasons it is a fave of mine.

Last week was restaurant week which meant we got an awesome deal of a 3 course meal for $30. We shared one of the 3 course meals and supplemented that with an appetizers and too many sides, we ate and ate and ate. Oh, and drank quite a bit. I got some really special news at work last week and we celebrated with champagne and martinis. I'm not sure it gets better than that.

On the menu was the following:

Oysters on the half shell
Ginger fried rice with shrimp, sausage and egg
Roasted cauliflower
French fries
Halibut with proscuitto butter and roasted cherry tomatoes
Homemade mini donuts
Lavendar martini
Cava (x 2, for me)
Dirty martini (x 2, for Erik)











No comments :

Post a Comment