Real Wedding: Erin and Ryan, August 2009 - Dairy Foods

I realize that the content I post on my blog is quite a wide range, but I try to remain fairly focused in all things food, wine/cocktails, hosting and entertaining and fabulous parties. My hope is that my blog will inspire you to cook wonderful food, drink pretty cocktails and throw fabulous parties! And what party is more fabulous in your whole life than your wedding? This blog was really born out of my love of wedding planning.

Weddings are really a wonderful thing. They are all about love, beautiful details, family, friends and a lot of fun. And the photos reflect all of those things and tell a lovely story of a very important day.

This post marks a new feature I'm hoping to include on a fairly regular basis; real weddings (mostly local MN weddings but I will post weddings from anywhere). If you are interested and have recently had a wedding, please send me 5-10 of your favorite photos from your day with a brief description (eatdrinkpretty@gmail.com). Details and of course food/wine/cocktail photos would be great!

The adorable bride in the photos below is Erin and she married Ryan in August 2009. Their ceremony took place at the beautiful Diamond Lake Lutheran Church in Minneapolis and the reception was held at Blaisdell Manor. Jackie Just of Just-Bloomed was behind all those lovely flowers. All her gorgeous photos were taken by Spencer Combs.

Enjoy the eye candy!


Who doesn't love calla lillies?
The bride wore purple shoes, how fabulous is that?




Cupcake displays are a nice departure from the traditional 3-tier wedding cake.

I love this. Chandeliers are so classic and gorgeous.

The Blaisdell Manor ballroom, very pretty.

No comments :

Post a Comment