Alfajores de Maizena Delicious Recipes


Carlos and I went back to Argentina last year and I noticed the Argentinian love their coffee and pastries. You can see cafes in every street corner. When you order a cup of coffee it will comes with some small little pastries and I just love it. Most of their pastries will have Dulce de leche inside. Dulce de leche is milk cook in sugar for a long long time and transformed into a thick gooey brown caramel.



I came across this recipe when I was reading Marce (an Argentinian) blog . You should see Carlos face when he bite into these. Alfajores are made by joining two cookies with a layer of sweet filling like lemon curd, chocolate, jam but normally the Argentinian will have it with Dulce de leche. You can find Dulce de leche at some supermarket or some speciality stores.


A bite of pure heaven!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment