Spicy String Beans with Shrimps Recipes

Hi, I am back to blogging! Sorry for not updating for some time. I just got over the jetlag and now life is pretty much back to normal here in KL . I will try to put up some posting of the food I cook, bake and eat soon.

I've made this simple stir-fry dish with homemade sambal . I will always make a big jar of sambal and freeze it up. It will be really handy when I wanted to cook a quick stir-fry, curry or a simple fry noodles or rice. I made this for Diana and myself just before we left for our vacations.

Ingredients :

1 pound of string beans
1/2 pound of shrimps - clean and peel.
3 tbsp of sambal/chili paste
1 small onion - cut small
1 tsp of sugar
salt and pepper to taste

1) Wash and remove both ends of the string. Leave it whole or cut into 2" lenght. 2) Heat up some oil in the frying pan, add in onions and stir-fry for a minute. Add in the sambal and continue to stir-fry until fragrant.
3) Add in shrimp, stir-fry for a minute and add in the string beans. Drizzle in about 1/4 cup of water and stir fry until the beans are cooked.
4) Add in sugar, check sesoning. Once the beans is done dish out and sever with warm rice.

No comments :

Post a Comment