Claypot Chicken Rice Recipes

I had a wonderful surprise when I received an email from Leemei of My Cooking Hut , and as you can imagine, I was tremendously flatter that she would asked me to be a guest blogger at her blog. Leemei is a fellow Malaysia living in London with great culinary and photography skills.

Since we are both from Malaysia so I prepared this simple claypot chicken rice which is a very popular dish from Malaysia. Claypot chicken rice can either be served as dinner or lunch. It is a dish that you can find at most of the hawker places in Malaysia. Claypot chicken rice is cooked in the claypot first. Then, the rest of the ingredients like chicken, mushroom and Chinese sausages are added to the top. Thus, I reckon, it can be easily categorized under one-pot cooking.

Do stop by at My Cooking Hut and check out the recipe there. Leemei, thanks for having me as your guest.

No comments :

Post a Comment