Plants Delicious Recipes

I always like to see beautiful flowers, fruits and vegetables garden but I hardly plant anything because whatever I plant will probably die on me. The only plant I have is the money plant inside the house but that plant need very little care. All I have to do it just water it weekly. I tried planting some herbs last year but it end up eaten up by the insects. When my sister came she helped me plant some flowers in front of the house and also some herbs and tomatoes. She is known for her 'green thumb' so whatever she plant will grown very well.

Basil

Parsley and Lemongrass


Jalapeno peppers

Tomatoes



The flowers and plant in front of the house.

I already start cooking with my herbs and I can't wait to taste the tomatoes. Thanks Zue for all the gardening tips.

No comments :

Post a Comment