Cheesy Baked Rice Delicious Recipes

When I went home last year I heard so much about this baked rice but I didn't have a chance to try it. Since I have some leftover rice, some roast chicken I thought maybe I can do my version of the bake rice. Is easy and you can use any leftovers from your fridge and with some grated cheese you can have a quick meal in half an hour.

Ingredients :

2 cups of cooked rice
1 cup of cooked chicken - chopped
1/2 cup of shrimps - peeled and deveined
1 small onions - chopped
2 cloves of garlic - chopped
1 carrot - cut to cubes
small bunch of parsley - chopped (optional)
2 tomato - chopped
1/2 can of mushroom soup
1 cup of water
1 cup of grated cheese
salt and pepper to taste

1) Heat some oil in a pan and saute the garlic , onions and carrots until soft.
2) Add in chicken, shrimp and tomatoes and stir fry for 1 min.
3) Add in mushroom soup and water. Stir well and add in cooked rice. Bring to boil.
4) Check seasoning and add in parsley. Dish out to a greased baking dish.
5) Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in a 350 degree F oven until top is brown and bubbly. Serve warm.


Note : You can add other vegetables like cauliflower or broccoli to this dish.

No comments :

Post a Comment