Ma Lai Koh Delicious Recipes

I used to buy this spongy cake from Taman Segar pasar malam every Friday. I think this guy Ma Lai Koh is the best. I like to eat it by spreading some kaya on top of it and with a hot cup of Milo. I used regular sugar for this cake but the next time I make this again I am going to try it with palm or brown sugar. I am sure it will taste so much better like the one BBO did.
Ingredients :

(A)
200 grm of sugar
5 eggs

(B)
100 ml vegetable oil
130 ml fresh milk

(c) - sift together
280 grm flour
4 tbsp of custard powder
2 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1/4 tsp of salt

1) Whisk (a) until light and creamy.
2) Fold in (B) and then (C) until well combined.
3) Pour batter into a well greased baking pan and steam on high heat for 30 min or until skewer comes out clean when tested.
4) Cool complete before cutting.

No comments :

Post a Comment