Berries Muffins Delicious Recipes

I had some leftover berries from my fruit tarts so I decided to make some muffins for breakfast. This recipe is taken from 'Joy Of Cooking' but a modified it a bit to suit my taste.

Ingredients :

2 cups of flour
1 tbsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of salt
2 large eggs
1 cup of low fat yogurt (I used strawberry yogurt)
2/3 cup of sugar (I used raw sugar)
1 tsp vanilla
6 tbsp of melted butter
1 1/2 of blueberries or any kind of berries

1) Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and set aside.
2) In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, sugar, vanilla and melted butter.
3) Add in the dry ingredients and stir until just incorporated. Do not over-mix.
4) Fold in the berries and spoon batter into muffin cups.
5) Bake in a pre-heated 350 F oven for 15-18 min or until golden brown.

No comments :

Post a Comment