Butter Prawns Delicious Recipes

I made this delicious butter prawns using the recipe from Sue's blog. I've yet to get my sense of smell back so when I ate this I just imagine the sweet smell of prawns and curry leaves ;)

Ingredients :

500gm fresh prawns
1 tbsp corn flour
1 tbsp butter
1/2 can evaporated milk
1 cloves of garlic - chopped
2 sprigs curry leaves
1 tsp chopped chilli
1 tsp sugar
Salt and pepper to taste

Method :

1. Coat the prawns with cornflour. In a pan of hot oil, stir fried the prawns till it turned pink colour. Dish up and set aside.
2. Melt butter in a pan. Stir fry garlic until lightly brown. Add in the evaporated milk.
3. Stir fry at low heat till it dry up and formed granules.
4. Then add in sugar, salt and pepper, curry leaves and chilli and fry till fragrant.
5. Add in prawns and mixed well.

No comments :

Post a Comment