Beef Rendang Delicious Recipes

Diana came home from Japan last week and the first dish she asked for was something spicy and the dish that came into my mind was Beef Rendang. Since I am not in the mood of preparing too many ingredients and spending too much cooking it, I just used the Delimas Rendang Paste. It's so easy nowadays cooking this authentic Malaysian dish as you can get the ready made paste from myTasteofAsia.com. Beside that you can get Curry, Rendang, Asam Laksa, Prawns Mee, Malaysian snacks, etc from them online and it will be delivery to your doorstep in no time.

Since we like our Rendang spicy I added extra chili powder to the paste and for extra oomph I add some kafir lime leaves and a stalk of lemongrass to this dish. The paste is really good and I will definitely cook with this paste again.

I served this dish with Nona brand Ketupat Palas given to me by my good friend Zue . I really like the shape of the ketupat:) Aren't they pretty?

Note : This not a sponsor post :)

No comments :

Post a Comment