Macarons II Recipes

Macarons, the cute and adorable little cookies from France! My obsession with it started last year when I saw them popping up on many baking blogs. Every blog I visited, someone was making them. And, how could I not fall in love with them as well? They are so many variations of them and I just love them all. I never tasted one until Diana bought me a big box all the way from Paris. From then on I was hooked.

I tried baking them a couple of times but fail miserably but I was determined to try again until I get it right. Finally with Tartelette recipe and tips I made some decent looking ones.

I baked another batch of these little morsels again using Tartelette recipe and it turn out much better than the first batch. I still need a lot of practice to get the size right and learn to control the temperature of my oven. Hopefully the next batch will be much batter than this one. Time to start collecting egg whites again ;) For the recipe of the Macarons please refer here .

No comments :

Post a Comment