Masa is the place to be for lunch - Dairy Foods

Masa has an amazing lunch deal during the week, buy 3 for $10. You can choose from guacomole, a jicama and mango salad, chicken tortilla soup, and many different types of tacos and tortas.

Diane, Amelia (coworkers/friends) and I went last Friday for a fun lunch. It was awesome getting out of the office and relaxing with good food. Masa also has great happy hour deals that include awesome half-priced margaritas. I wish I was drinking one now!

The food is amazing and includes chips and salsa at the beginning of the meal (their salsa verde is made from fresh tomatillos and is great, I could eat it with a spoon, really, I could!). Masa has a great atmosphere both inside and out, but on a nice day you definitely want to check out their Mexi-chic patio.

I didn't know this until I saw a recent episode of "Good Eats" with Alton Brown but Masa is the corn-based dough that is used to make tamales.


Apparently iphone's take better photos than blackberries.

No comments :

Post a Comment