My sis and yummy cupcakes - Dairy Foods

My younger sister Katie (I call her Kat) is a bit sweet-obsessed. She especially loves cakes and cupcakes and stops in bakeries every chance she gets. Yesterday she went to Dorothy Ann Bakery in Woodbury. Back when I was wedding planning Katie was my right hand man when it came to cake-tasting. We cake-tasted at three or four places before I decided on Queen of Cakes in Edina, but Dorothy Ann was one of the first places we tried, in fact (I can't believe I am even admitting this) we went there two separate times to cake-taste. They have a cake called chantilly that is great.

Kat brought me back two cupcakes from Dorothy Ann Bakery, one chocolate with a white frosting filling and a carrot cake cupcake for Erik. When taking a bite of the chocolate cupcake, I literally said out loud, "oh my god". It was that good, really moist and a real chocolatey flavor. It reminded me of a hostess cupcake, only yummier. They are lovely, too. Thanks Kat, my dear, for thinking of your sister!




No comments :

Post a Comment