Scramblewiches - Dairy Foods

Allison, my coworker, sent me this quick, easy and yummy recipe. She is a super busy gal, always on the go, but still loves to find time to cook her own meals. Rachael Ray's magazine and cookbooks are some of her favorites.

From Allison: They're called scramblewiches and they took about 10 mins total. Cook up some deli meat (I used turkey) add eggs, scramble together. Put in hollowed out whole wheat baguette, top with Swiss cheese and put under broiler to melt cheese. Remove and top with fresh chives. SUPER easy and yummy! From Rachael ray's 365 meals cookbook.

Thanks for the great idea, Allison!

I love getting emails and ideas from readers, please send me photos and recipes of recent cooking adventures (eatdrinkpretty@gmail.com).

No comments :

Post a Comment