Oatmeal Raisin Cranberry Cookies Recipes

I’ve made tons of Oatmeal cookies in my baking life but I can’t seems to get the right taste, the crunch or flavor the way I like it. I’ve been tweaking around with this recipe for sometime and I finally got it right. This will be my ultimate Oatmeal cookies. The Cookies were light, crunchy, not too sweet and with the right amount of oatmeal and dried fruits. Just the way I like it. I think this is the best Oatmeal cookies I ever bake if I should said so myself ;)

Ingredients:

2 sticks/1 cup/226 grm butter
1 cup dark brown sugar
¼ cup of sugar
1 ½ cups flour
3 cups of old-fashion oats
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 eggs
1 tsp of vanilla
1 tsp of cinnamon powder
2 cup raisin
1 cup dried cranberries


1. In a food processor, give the oats a few pulses, then combined it with flour, salt, cinnamon powder and baking soda. Mix well and set it aside.
2. In a mixer beat soft butter with brown sugar for 3 minutes or until well combined Add in eggs and vanilla. Beat for 2 minutes.
3. Add the flour mixture into the butter mixtures until combined. Last add in raisins and cranberries. Mix well.
4. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Drop about 1 tbsp of cookies in a baking sheet and bake in a pre-heated 350 degree F oven for 20-25 min or until golden brown. Cool before storing in an air tight container.

Note : If you like chewy cookies, just bake until the edges of the cookies lightly brown, but if you like crunchy cookies like me bake if for another 5 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments :

Post a Comment