Winter wonderland dessert display - Dairy Foods

These images come from the Inspired Bride blog, another great blog all about wedding inspiration and the writer/creator is from MN! She partnered with Bake It Pretty to create this stunning winter wonderful dessert buffet display. If you are at all into baking, check out Bake It Pretty, the site has amazing supplies including cupcake baking cups and toppers.

I love everything about this display, the color palette, the gorgeous miniature desserts, the attention to detail and most of all the branch/bird centerpiece. Something like this would have fit in perfectly with my winter wedding last December.

It's probably a good thing this wasn't posted a year ago or it would have given me more ideas to drive my husband crazy with. I stuck with a traditional 3-tier wedding cake, which was gorgeous, but the trend of dessert displays is really coming on strong this year and is so cool.

I have a feeling my best friend Kristin will love the color of this display as she is definitely gravitating towards all things blue/teal/turquoise. She just got engaged a couple weeks ago and I could not be more excited to help her plan her big day!



No comments :

Post a Comment