Guest post: a destination wedding inspiration board by Urbane Montage Events - Dairy Foods

This soft, pretty destination wedding inspiration board was created by guest blogger, Faith of Urbane Montage Events. Located in Minneapolis, Urbane Montage Events offers services from day of coordination to full service planning. 

Seeing this board makes me hope that one of my friends will have a destination wedding that I can attend. What a relaxing and gorgeous way to get married. 

My husband and I honeymooned at a fabulous all-inclusive resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico. The kind of place where your only task is to eat, drink, sun-bathe and be with your honey.  It was one of the best weeks of my life.  However...one thing I did that kind of annoyed Erik as the week went on is that I stalked the weddings taking place on the beach.  I couldn't help it. The ceremony arches had swaying fabrics, the brides had orchids in their hair.  Each wedding was so beautiful and I couldn't help but think if I had to do it all over again maybe I would've had a destination wedding, or maybe Erik and I will renew our vows on the beach ten years from now.

As told by Faith:

"Hello Eat Drink Pretty Readers! My name is Faith O. Folayan from Urbane Montage Events, and I am ecstatic to be a guest on Eat Drink Pretty!

Today I present to you a Destination Wedding inspiration board. Destination Weddings are a growing trend, of interest for many brides, that won’t fade away anytime soon. A warm color palette was used to create a clean and romantic mood. This board can be used for a bride planning a Destination Wedding or looking to create a shoreline affair within local boundaries.

Enjoy! Happy Planning!"

Inspiration Board: Blushing Red Sands

Palette: Rose Red | Sepia Gold| Coral | Tan

Top Row: Sloan Photographers  via 100 Layer Cake, Sabine Scherer Photography via Martha Stewart Weddings, Boutwell Studio via Green Wedding Shoes, Gabriel Boone via Inspired By This :

Middle Row: Michele M. Waite Photography via Elizabeth Anne DesignsThe Nichols via Grey Likes Weddings

Center: Angelica Glass Photography via Green Wedding Shoes

Bottom Row: Verve Photo Co. via Snippet & InkOur Labor of Love via Once Wed

Thanks so much to Faith of Urbane Montage Events for creating this lovely inspiration board for Eat Drink Pretty today!

No comments :

Post a Comment