Real party: a pink vintage first birthday - Dairy Foods

I adore this pink vintage birthday party sent to me by Megan (of Megan Norman Photography), who threw this sweet little soiree for her daughter, Olive. First of all, how cute is the name Olive? You can tell a lot of love was poured into this party and just wait until you see the cake in face moment with little Olive. It's beyond precious.

As told by Megan:

"I have been thinking about my daughter's first birthday since she was born and I wanted it to be something to remember.  One element that I loved was that my husband created a slideshow of all of Olive’s photos throughout her first year.  Our guests loved looking at those while they munched on their sandwiches and cake throughout the party.  This party was everything I had hoped for and more, but the best part of the day was seeing all the family and friends who came to celebrate and show their love to my little one year old."

Photo credits to Megan Norman Photography.

Megan found inspiration from party blogs.  She used Etsy sellers for many of the details.
I love these flowers in bud vases, designed by Skinner Jones.


Cake bunting by Kikilaru on Etsy.




Circle garland from Mamaiwawaki on Etsy.


Tissue poms by Pomtree on Etsy.
A perfect pink dessert table.










Thanks so much to Megan for sending this party my way!  Happy first birthday to sweet Olive!

Do you have a party you'd like to share with Eat Drink Pretty readers? Please send your submission to eatdrinkpretty(at)gmail(dot)com.

No comments :

Post a Comment