Ayam Goreng Mamak Delicious Recipes



There are so many version of fried chicken here but nothing taste good enough for me. I still like our mamak version with plenty of chilis and kunyit powder. I don't have a proper recipe for it so I did my own version.

Ingredient for marinate

Chicken - cut into pieces
2 tbsp of ginger juice
2 tbsp of kunyit powder
1 tbsp of chili powder
1 tbsp of curry powder
1 tsp of garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste

4 tbsp of rice flour
some curry leaves and some shallots



1) Marinate chicken with all the above ingredients except for rice flour, curry leaves and shallots for 2 hours.
2) Heat up oil and add the rice flour to the marinated chicken. Mix it well.
3) Deep fry the chicken on medium heat. Just before the chicken is done add in curry leaves and shallots
4) When the chicken is golden brown dish out and drain the oil on paper towel.
5) Serve with warm rice.


No comments :

Post a Comment