Strawberry Cheese Pie Recipes

I’ve weakness when I see strawberries. I just can’t resist those red beautiful glistening berries when I walk into the supermarket. It’s like calling out my name when I see them. There are only two of us and I can’t seem to get through my head that I am buying too many of it. When come to strawberries I have no will power ;)

Here is one of my favorite simple recipes. It was a real treat for afternoon tea or a slice after dinner.

Ingredients :

1 9" inch graham cracker pie shell (store bought)
8 oz. low fat cream cheese
2 eggs
1/2 cup of slice strawberry (for filling)
1/2 cup sugar
4 Tbs. lemon juice
2 to 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced (for decoration)
1/4 cup strawberry Jam + 2 tbsp of hot water

1. In a food processor add cream cheese, eggs, sugar and lemon juice. Turn on the machine and let it blend for a few second until mixture is smooth. Turn off the machine and add in the slice strawberry for the filling.
2. Mix well and pour into the pie shell. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Cool and refrigerate. Place slice strawberries completely over pie top or around the edges, depending on the amount of strawberries you’re using.
4. Heat up the strawberry jam in the microwave until soft and brush tops of berries until thoroughly glazed.
5. Serve cold.

No comments :

Post a Comment