A chili evening - Dairy Foods

{Photo credits and recipes: Fine Cooking}

I was hoping for an evening that included making a big batch of chili with my honey. I was going to throw some cornbread into the mix, too. Instead I worked late in preparation for two presentations on Friday. Not exactly an ideal evening. To top it off I took the train home and got rained on and then dropped a container of sour cream and it splattered all over kitchen floor.  Icing on the cake after a long day. 

Enough of that.

I think I've mentioned just a few times how much I love fall. I love chili, stew and soup, too. They fill your house with delicious smells and the leftovers are just as good, if not better.

I found these awesome chili recipes from Fine Cooking. Perhaps I'll be able to have my chili evening with my honey sometime this weekend.

Here is a list and links to recipes for the yummy chili pictured above:

Slow Cooker Chili
Spicy Chicken and White Bean Chili
Brisket and Bean Chili
Beef Black Bean Chili Chipotle Avocado
Turkey Chili
Tex Mex Chili

Did you know Eat Drink Pretty has a Facebook page? I posted a quick poll and would love your feedback, check it out!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment