Game-day snacks - Dairy Foods

{Photo credits and recipes: Buffalo Chicken Wings, Nachos, Mini Burgers, Guacomole, French Fries, Pork Quesadillas}

I consider myself to be somewhat of a foodie. I love to cook, I read every epicurean magazine and cookbook I can get my hands on, spend hours online devouring food blogs and take cooking classes whenever I can.

Despite that, I'm not afraid to admit that I love the kind of food you can eat with your hands; chicken wings, french fries, nachos, etc. Anything you can dip in a sauce, I'm there. And if it's queso dip, watch out. The idea for this post came about when my honey was talking about the Vikings home opener this Sunday. Erik is a Vikings fanatic. He has season tickets and a prime tailgating spot right outside the metrodome in Minneapolis. Then there's me...I know pretty much nada about football. But I sure love game day food, drinking beer and hanging with friends.

Have you tried this amazing buffalo chicken dip? It's the best. Do you have a favorite game day recipe to share? I'd love to see it! Send to eatdrinkpretty at gmail dot com.

No comments :

Post a Comment