Real wedding: Andrea and Andrew, August 2010 - Dairy Foods

This gorgeous, unique wedding was sent to me by Ashley O'Dell Photography. Andrea and Andrew were married at Sel de la Terre, a restaurant in Boston that specialized in rustic country food of Provence that is local and sustainable. 

Since my sister's wedding, which was incredibly unique and intimate, I have been drawn to weddings that are "outside the box".  This one definitely fits that bill with a bride that went with a non-traditional dress and in a venue outside of a typical reception hall.

This couple is beyond adorable and I love all the foodie photos that Ashley O'Dell captured.   
Pairing yellow and gray is a big trend right now and I can see why. 


















A happy bride


I would have loved to be a guest at this wedding


Thanks so much to Ashley for sending this lovely wedding my way. 

No comments :

Post a Comment