Hello vacation - Dairy Foods

{Photo credit: Style Me Pretty}

Vacation.

I am going on one. Today. A cruise actually. Lucky, right? I can't wait!

My husband and I will be hanging out in the Caribbean; St. Thomas, St. Maarten and the Bahamas.  I'll be sipping lots of champagne cocktails and eating way too much.  I hope to return a much more relaxed version of myself. 

I'll be gone until December 12th.  Eat Drink Pretty won't have any new posts until Monday, December 13th. In the meantime please check out the hundreds of posts in the archives.  The recipe index offers great ideas for your holiday baking and cooking.  Or if you are hosting a party sometime soon check out all of the adorable children's parties I've posted over time.  Planning a wedding?  There are some gorgeous real weddings for inspiration.

Thanks so much for understanding. I need a vacation! I'll miss the blog and all of you of course. Your comments mean so much to me.

I'll be back soon!

PS. Happy birthday to my beautiful sister, Katie!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment