Relaxing weekend with family (and kitties) - Dairy Foods

Erik and I spent a relaxing, fun weekend with his family in North Dakota. Our time there consisted of playing bingo at one of the townie bars, eating good food, drinking clamato beers, an Easter egg hunt and snuggling with kitties. Erik's mom recently got two cute cats and they were fun and cuddly little gals.

Confession, I really tried to stay within my Weight Watcher points but clamato beers and butter noodles add up, unfortunately.  I went over by 22 points for the week.  This week will be much better!

A North Dakota photo collage (taken and edited with my iPhone camera + app)

Yes, there was still plenty of snow on the ground in ND. Crazy!

Sorry for the short post today but Erik and I spent the majority of the day Sunday driving back to MN...the drive is already 6 hours but then we got stuck in some craptastic traffic. Needless to say after a couple loads of laundry and spending time quality time with our kitty, Kody, there wasn't a whole lot of time for the blog

Fun posts are in store for the week though, I promise! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment