BBQ Ribs ( I ) Delicious Recipes

I went to Wegman's this afternoon and saw some beautiful ribs and that reminds me of Beachlover ribs. So I called hubby up to see if he wants to eat some ribs for dinner tonight and he said he don't mind at all. I didn't grill the ribs but cooked them in the oven for two hours.

I season the ribs with salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, chili flakes, lemon salt and a little bit of sugar. Marinate for at least 2 hours.

Then wrap the ribs tightly in two layers of aluminium foil and slow bake in 300 degree F over for 1.5 hours. Open the foil and base the ribs with some store bought BBQ sauce and increase the oven temperature to 375 degree and continue to bake without the foil until it tender and brown. It will take another 1/2 an hour.

I served the ribs with some salad.

No comments :

Post a Comment