Mee Goreng Mamak Delicious Recipes

There are times I really don't know what to cook for dinner. I will always end up making fried rice or fried noodles which are the easiest. One of my favourite is Mee Goreng Mamak. I just boil a packet of instant noodles and stir fry it with some meat or vegetables. Since I don't have the regular yellow noodles I just used the instant one. This recipe is for 2 serving.

Ingredients :

2 packet of instant noodles - boil and toss dry
1 piece of fried taufoo - cut into small pieces
1 chili - cut
2 tomatoes - quartered
a small piece of fish cake - cut
10 shrimp - peel and devein
1 small bunch of mustard green (sawi)- wash and cut
2 cloves of garlic - chopped
1 shallots - chopped
Juice of half lime

Seasoning

1 tbsp of chili sauce
1 tbsp of tomato ketchup
1 tsp of dark soy sauce
salt and pepper to taste


1) Heat up oil and fry garlic and shallots.
2) Add in fish cake, taufoo, shrimps, cut chili and stir fry for 1 min.
3) Then add in noodles, mustard green, tomatoes and seasoning.
4) Continue to fry until dry and lastly add in lemon juice.
5) Dish out and garnish with some cut chili and fried shallots

No comments :

Post a Comment