Breakfast at Tiffanys - Dairy Foods

I was a very lucky gal the other weekend and got to have breakfast at Tiffanys...literally. My friend Jill's sister bid on a private breakfast event at a charity silent auction for 10 of her friends, and I got to go as Jill's date!

As a girly girl I must admit there was something kind of magical about being in Tiffany before normal store hours for your own private breakfast and the best part...trying on all the sparkly gorgeousness they have to offer.

I managed to find and purchase one of the cheapest items in the store (a pendant necklace on a black cord from the Notes collection), but I actually love it and just got lucky that it didn't break the bank.

The brunch food was not very extensive, some mini quiches, fruit, pastries and mimosas (my favorite part). The decor was beautiful, those pinks and blues would be a lovely color combo for a wedding or any fun, girly event.








There is a funny story to go along with my purchase. Jill took a photo of me holding up the blue box and sent it to my husband. He called within about 30 seconds of receiving the photo to be sure I wasn't spending too much money.

We got to try on gorgeous engagement rings. This one was my fave (but I still love mine more)


No comments :

Post a Comment