Post wedding session pics - Dairy Foods

Erik and I did a "post wedding session" which basically means that I got to put on my wedding dress again and take photos with my hubby. Post wedding sessions are somewhat of a new trend, it is nice because the couple is more relaxed and has more time to take the kind of photos they may not have been able to take on their wedding day.

My photographer (Jennie Sewell) suggested this type of shoot, these are her favorite types of sessions because you can incorporate unique elements. As you can see, we included balloons which was kind of whimsical and fun and I wore cowboy boots.

This session was really awesome because I was a bit of an anxious, stressed-out mess on my wedding day. It was unfortunate, but I got sick the day before my wedding and basically lost my voice and had an awful cough. Don't get me wrong, I still had an amazing day and looking back I wouldn't have changed anything (except the sick part), but these photos allowed me to have the kind of relaxed, laid-back, loveliness that I didn't really have on my wedding day. And the shoot was just plain fun, I got to wear my dress again and hang out kissing my hubby for two hours at a lovely location.

Erik was a good sport, and he agreed to do the shoot without too much pressuring from my end but I'm pretty sure he still thinks I am crazy.

Enjoy the photos, they are really incredible (thanks to Jennie) and I absolutely love them!


















No comments :

Post a Comment