Real party: Breakfast at Tiffany's bridal shower, part 2 - Dairy Foods


Today I am featuring part 2 of my sister's Breakfast at Tiffany's bridal shower brunch. Thanks so much for all your wonderful and sweet comments from part 1

I had 25 carnations left from the carnation ball centerpiece so I made a all-white bouquet for my sister tied with a Tiffany blue ribbon. It also served as décor on the drink table.








I loved the small dessert table. I used a bistro table with white tablecloth tied at the base with ribbon. My favorite detail of the day was the donut tower, so cute and very budget-friendly. I used plain cake donuts from a nearby bakery and topped with pink frosting and sprinkles. The donut was on top of a square cake platter and had 4 layers; 9 on the bottom, 6, 4, 2, 1. Between each layer was a piece of wax paper to avoid sticking. The dessert table also featured vanilla cupcakes that resembled the Tiffany gift boxes. These were actually made by Target bakery.








Here are the invites downloaded/printed from Nonpareil mag and designed by Erin Vale of Vale Design.  These coordinated with the other dessert and champagne infusion labels. 



My sister loves bunting so I included this adorable “Bride” bunting banner that I made using downloaded, printable alphabet bunting from Ruffled Blog designed by Two Brunettes.
















I didn't capture any great photos of the food but we had a delicious brunch.  The menu included:

Tomato basil quiche
Bacon and sausage
Hashbrowns
Gluten-free petit fours
Fruit salad


A special thanks to everyone that helped with the shower; Dana (Katie's maid of honor), my aunt Chris, my mom and sister-in-law Nikki.  Thanks so much ladies!!!!

I was thrilled with how the shower turned out.  Most importantly, everyone had a great time and Katie had a huge beautiful smile the entire time. She is such a lovely bride-to-be and I can't wait for her wedding day! 

No comments :

Post a Comment