Fresh Home fresh face panel - Dairy Foods

A few months ago I was asked by the editor of Fresh Home magazine to be a part of their "fresh face" panel. This basically means I get to comment on stories/articles/themes within the magazine. Of course I said yes!
Here is my first issue of being a "fresh face". I'm within the Thanksgiving feature and gave a tip on creating a simple yet stunning Thanksgiving centerpiece.

Check out the fall issue on news-stands now!

The winners of the Independent Wedding Fair tickets are Erin and Lisa who said:


Erin said...

How awesome! I just got engaged a few days ago! My favorite aspect so far is how social it seems to be. I love sitting down with family and girlfriends going over ideas! So girly and fun

lisa said...

i'm only in the pre pre pre stages of planning (we have a ring picked out, etc) - meaning i'm just gathering all sorts of ideas that i like into one place - but i'd say my favorite so far is coming up with ideas that will make my wedding fun and special and full of laughs :)
Email your full names to eatdrinkpretty@gmail.com and there will be a pair of tickets for each of you at will call.  For all the details on the fair go to www.somethingnewevent.com

No comments :

Post a Comment