Florida fishing excursion - Dairy Foods

Day 4 in Florida included a fishing excursion, some pool time and then frying up the catch for dinner. Fish tacos are pretty amazing when they are that fresh.

Vacation has been awesome so far. Completely awesome. Although, I have been getting some crap for bringing my computer and spending time in the evening blogging so I'm trying to keep the commentary to a minimum. I have beer to drink, after all.

As you can tell, my little bro, Joel is kind of a nerd.  A cute nerd, but a nerd nonetheless.  My sister, Katie is much more refined.
Captain Joel and my older brother, Ron.  We are about to embark on our first ever ocean fishing trip.
I caught my honey mid-laugh and mid-drink.  Heart him!
Ron and my sister-in-law, Nikki.  Nikki is 14 weeks pregnant!  I am so excited to be an auntie!  She got a bit sea sick on the boat but was a total trooper and pulled through and even managed to catch a few fish!
Joel thought this lone cloud looked like a dragon and insisted I take a photo of it.
After fishing we lounged in the pool for a while.
Enjoying some cold beers and artichoke dip prepared by Paul, my aunt Chris' boyfriend.  Delish!Joel's girlfriend, Katie (since our sister's name is Katie, too we call her Lumbie, a nickname we came up with based on her last name). My honey's face when he has had it with all my photos.
Delicous fried fish tacos.  We mostly caught snapper and it was yummy.  Served with rice and guac.

Day 4 was a blast!  Day 5 is going to be a lazy day chilling by the pool. I am going to do my best to drag Erik out of bed in the morning for a walk on the beach.  Wish me luck.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments :

Post a Comment