Apple Picking!!! Delicious Recipes

Nancy and I went apple picking over the weekend. Been in this country for so many years but this is my first time picking apples. We went to Linvilla Orchard which is about 25 minutes drive from our home. Went there really early and we are the first batch of people to arrived there. At this time of the year there are no too many varieties of apple left. There are Gala, Mutsu, Golden Delicious and Jonagold. No much apple left on the trees either and what was left were too high for us to reach. At one point Nancy had to climb up the trees to get the apples. Anyway, we had a great time walking around, tasting and choosing the apples. My favourite is Jonagold which is really sweet.

Now I have to figure out what to do with the 10 pounds of apples.


I wonder why they didn't bring us here to pick our apples
What am I going to do with this big bag of apples
Look at the size of these apples

No comments :

Post a Comment