Lemongrass Chicken Delicious Recipes

I like to wish all my Muslim friends here and back home Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri. During this time I will always remember the food that my muslim friends served during their open house. Like Lontong, Rendang, Serunding, Ketupat, Lemang and not to mentioned all the yummy cookies and cakes. So, I prepared this dish specially for Hari Raya even though I am not celebrate it but it kind of reminds me of home.

Ingredients :

Half Chicken (wash and cut into bite size pieces)
2 tbsp of turmeric powder
salt and pepper to taste
3 lemongrass - smash it with the back of your knife
1/2 cut of coconut milk

Blended Ingredients :

2 tomatoes
5 red chillies
1 big onions
4 cloves of garlic
1" ginger


1) Marinate chicken with salt, pepper and turmeric powder for an hour.
2) Blend the blended ingredients and set aside.
3) Heat up some oil in the wok and brown the chicken on both side. It don't have to be cook. Dish out and set aside. Remove the oil and leave about 2 tablespoon in the wok.
4) Saute the blended ingredients until fragrant.
5) Add in the chicken and lemongrass and stir fry for a few minutes.
6) Add in the coconut milk and simmer until the dish is dry and chicken is cook.
7) Check seasoning and dish out.
8) Serve with warm rice.

No comments :

Post a Comment