One of the best party dips ever (seriously) Food Recipes

I'm not sure where this recipe is from but I first tried it when my brother and sister-in-law brought this dip to a get together at my parent's house. I probably ate 2 pounds of it. I know that sounds gross, but the dip is freaking delicious. Oh, and it is not healthy at all so if you are on Weight Watchers or any sort of diet just skip this post!

If you make this dip I swear you will be the hit of the party. It is one of those tried and true recipes.

Buffalo Chicken Dip

1 jar Marie's Lite Chunky Bleu Cheese dressing (this is in the cold salad section of the grocery store, not the condiments aisle)
1 8oz bag of Monterey Jack shredded cheese
3/4 cup Frank's Buffalo Sauce
1 package/block of lite cream cheese cut up into small cubes
1 package of Louis Rich pre-cooked chicken breast strips, cut up into small pieces or a rotisserie chicken cut up into small pieces

Combine all ingredients into a baking pan and bake for 30-45 on 375 degrees. Or combine all ingredients in a crock pot and simmer until everything is melted. Serve with tortilla chips and/or celery sticks.

No comments :

Post a Comment