Coffee/Cupcake/Bakery Hop Food Recipes

My sister Katie and I are checking out bakeries around the cities. We are trying to do one every couple weeks. Originally we wanted to taste and see yummy/pretty cupcakes but our plan has emerged a bit to include lattes (for me), lemon bars (for Katie) and quiche (for both, it is delicious). So far we have been to Cupcake in Minneapolis and Black Sheep Cafe in South Saint Paul.

These photos are from our outing to Cupcake. Adorable cupcakes, great coffee and delicious quiche.


I love Black Sheep Cafe because it is located in the city I live in (South Saint Paul) and it is a little gem of a place. They do latte/cappucino art, which is so lovely, and the drinks are delicious. We both got quiche and it was only $3.50 a slice and it was really light and tasty.
Next stop, Dorothy Ann Bakery in Woodbury. I almost got my wedding cake from there but opted for Queen of Cakes in Edina instead. My cake was awesome and delicious (red velvet, carrot and white with raspberry mousse).

Here is a pic of my lovely wedding cake.

No comments :

Post a Comment