Awesome feedback!!! - Dairy Foods

I received the sweetest email from a gal that has been reading my blog. Here is a part of the email she sent:

"I just love your blog by the way...I have made several of your recipes...the buffalo chicken dip was a HUGE hit at my last party and everyone kept asking for the recipe!! And the apple fig bruschetta is my favorite. Except I put everything on them and then cook them...its soooo good!! And I am now obsessed with the link to Style me Pretty too...sheesh!!! I totally found my inspiration wedding on there!! Yay!!Thanks again for all the info and keep up the awesome job on your blog!!"

Check out the two blog posts and recipes that she is referring to; the buffalo chicken dip and the pecorino romano apple with fig jam.

I LOVE feedback (especially if you have tried any of the recipes and have ideas on variations or a favorite recipe that you would like to share)!!! You can email me at eatdrinkpretty@gmail.com.

Thanks, Abby!

No comments :

Post a Comment