A very rainy grad party - Dairy Foods

My baby bro graduated from college and wanted a grad party. He is basically the darling of our family and when he wants something he gets it. We decided to have the party at Erik and my house since we have a great backyard for grilling and lawn games. And let's face it, if there is a party to be had, I want some part of it.

Unfortunately, the weather was 49 and rainy all day...but what can you do? We made do with a tent and many rounds of flip cup (the recent college grads, not me). Did I mention we went through 2 kegs? And you can't have a grad party without great food!

Menu
My mom's Asian-style chicken wings, yum
My aunt's egg rolls (these are amazing, I asked my aunt if I could come over sometime and have her show me how she makes them)
Asian beef skewers
Fruit salad
Veggies and dip
Way too many chips
Pasta salad
Tuna salad
Hot dogs
Burgers
Chicken brats
Black bean burgers
Crackers and Cheese
Cake






No comments :

Post a Comment