The loveliest tablescape - Dairy Foods

If you've been reading my blog then you know I have a "10-year old girl" desire to throw a tea party. I went to Spring Tea with my mom and a couple other gals in my family a few months ago and have been thinking of it ever since. I've even stopped into an antique store in St. Paul a couple times to check out the dainty tea cups and saucers. Now I just have to convince myself that it makes perfect sense to spend $100 on vintage cups for a one time event.

I have been gathering inspiration from many sources for this upcoming tea party, cookbooks, decorating magazines, all over the web, even Target.

Check out the latest inspiration I found from House Beautiful magazine. This tablescape would be perfect for a tea party and I just love the shabby chic-ness. What do you think? Wouldn't you want to come to tea???

Here is a link to the tea party inspiration board I created a while ago.

No comments :

Post a Comment