Bulldog in Lowertown St. Paul - Dairy Foods

I'm not sure I enjoy anything more than dinner out with my hubby. We kept it casual last Saturday and went to Bulldog in Lowertown St. Paul. We had a fantastic time eating great food and enjoying each other's company.

Erik had never been to Bulldog and this was only my second time. He ordered a beer flight and a reuben (one of his favorites). I ordered a vodka/soda/cran/lime cocktail and a buffalo chicken sandwich (one of my favorites). They put blue cheese crumbles on top of cheddar on my buffalo chicken, need I say more? The french fries were fresh cut and perfect texture/flavor. This place has definitely won me over, did I mention they have french fries on their appetizer list prepared 7 different ways?!

We will definitely be going back to Bulldog. Our entire bill was only $44 plus tip and I thought that was pretty good considering I had 2 cocktails and a meal and Erik had a beer flight and a meal.

I should point out that Barrio next door was pretty busy. I guess everyone else had a different experience than I did (see previous post). But hey, I wish them the best of luck, I want restaurants to thrive in St. Paul so more come...and as I mentioned, I would be willing to try Barrio again if someone convinced me it was worth a second chance.

Sometimes I get kind of embarrassed whipping out my camera to take a picture of the plate of food in front of me. So on Saturday I tried to be discreet and used my blackberry to snap a couple pics.

No comments :

Post a Comment