Tangy Sweet And Spicy Drumsticks Recipes

I love using the grill during summer especially preparing our dinner. I will just marinate the meat during the day and put it on the grill when Carlos is back from work. Chicken has always been my favorite and I love trying out different kind of flavor each time. For last week I grill these tangy sweet and spicy drumsticks for our dinner. It’s quick and easy and I served it with some green salad.

Ingredients :

6 - 8 drumsticks
1 tsp chili powder
1 tbsp chopped fresh garlic
3 tbsp of brown sugar
4 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp paprika
Salt to taste
1. Clean the drumsticks,remove the skin, fat and give a few slit to the meat. Pat it dry with a paper towel.
2. In a mixing bowl, combined chili powder, garlic, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, paprika and salt. Mix well and marinate the drumsticks for at least 2 – 3 hours.
3. Grill drumsticks over medium heat, with the grill covered. Grill for 30 to 40 minutes, turning occasionally until juices run clear and meat is cooked. Serve with some green salad.

No comments :

Post a Comment