Inspiration board: vintage baby shower - Dairy Foods

I am co-hosting a baby shower with friends Megan and Linsey for fabulous, adorable mommy-to-be Jill. We are all very excited for this shower as it is Jill's first baby and I am not kidding when I say that she is one of the cutest pregnant gals around. We have decided on a vintage themed shower, think glass baby bottles filled with blooms, old fashioned diaper pins, lacy ribbon, vintage-chic photographs in frames, etc.

Since it wouldn't be a proper party without some booze (in my opinion), we will have wine but also sparkling tea for the pregnant ladies, and of course lots of great food. We're going to keep the food simple but delicious. So far on the menu we have:

Caprese skewers
Mini cucumber sandwiches
Cheese and baguette
Croissants and chicken salad
Fruit salad
Cupcakes

And of course I have put together an inspiration board for the occcasion, look at all the cute, vintage-y goodness. I can't wait!

Jill and Matt are not finding out the sex of the baby (boo!) so we are keeping everything as gender neutral as can be (sssshhhhh, don't tell Jill but I am secretly hoping she has a girl!!!).

No comments :

Post a Comment