Cafe Juliahna - Dairy Foods

My coworker Brooke lives near me in the West side of St. Paul (I live in South Saint Paul but we're only a couple miles apart). She recommended this cute little coffee shop called Cafe Juliahna on the West side (or is it technically in West St. Paul? I never know with this area). So considering my love of coffee and cafes I checked it out the other weekend.

There are a lot of great things about this cafe. First, they roast their own beans using solar power and all the food is organic. My sister and I went on a Saturday morning and had breakfast. My latte was divine and I will definitely be going back for coffee. We shared a veggie breakfast wrap with a side of fruit. It was pretty good, very fresh but I don't think it was quite worth $9. People who are really into organic food probalby wouldn't consider the prices out of line.

One not so great thing was the service, I'm pretty sure the owner was the one who took our order and she was not very friendly, almost kind of rude actually. And it wasn't as though they were busy...so like I said, coffee was fantastic, the food was ok and the service pretty poor. But the cafe was an adorable little place and it is a locally owned business so I'll be back, but probably not to eat. I have searched and searched and am pretty certain this place does not have a website, they are located at 879 Smith Ave S. (right off of Robert St. and Anapolis)






No comments :

Post a Comment