Celebrating CNY Recipes

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes! I hope you had a wonderful time with your family and friends during this festive season. As for me I am enjoying all the yummy good food and most of all the attentions given by family and friends ;)

No Chinese New Year celebration will be complete without cookies. For this year I only made pineapple tarts , Hup Toh Soh. Other cookies like Almond slices, Almond brittles, peanut cookies, crispy keropok and arrowroot chips were given by friends or relatives.

Here are some of the pictures taken during CNY

Reunion dinner with my family. Too bad Carlos can't join us :(


Tossing the 'Yee Sang'

The 'Yee Sang'



Simple decor for the house

No CNY is complete without the cookies.

Best to be eaten with a cup of Chinese tea.

Mandarin orange is a must for CNY

Hampers or goodies baskets given by friends and relatives

No comments :

Post a Comment