Real party: a very fabulous 30th birthday - Dairy Foods

I turned 30 a couple weeks ago and instead of freaking out, I embraced it. The day was inevitable so why not be happy and celebrate? So that's exactly what I did. I threw myself (with the help of one fabulous sister and a few friends) a lovely, fun, pretty party at Loto Life Cafe in Lowertown St. Paul.

I've decided that 30 is the new 21. I don't know anyone that has turned 30 and didn't get ridiculously drunk. I sure did. And it was great.

Here is the inspiration board I created and photos from the party.



Thanks to my sister for the awesome dessert display. The cupcakes were made by Loto and everything else was brought in.





The cupcakes were yummy.

Lovely Scribbles did all the calligraphy for the dessert labels and menu.

I got china mums from A Day in Provence. They originally were white then sprayed pink.

Clear cylinder vases with pink and ivory floating candles plus small votives were everywhere, which created a nice, warm glow.

I had a signature drink of sparkling rose with raspberries. I brought in 8 bottles of Astoria Lounge.





The menu was fun, not fancy, and very tasty.

I had many glasses of the sparkling rose.

We had a huge platter of fruit, another platter of cheese and tons of bread.

Mini burgers! These were awesome.

And my favorite...the french fry cones. These fries were really good.

Thanks so much to all my friends, family and coworkers for coming out and helping me celebrate, and embrace, turning 30!!

No comments :

Post a Comment