Inspiration to reality feature on Style Me Pretty - Dairy Foods

If you haven't checked out the ultimate wedding blog, Style Me Pretty, make sure click over immediately. Style Me Pretty is a daily destination for many brides-to-be, people in the industry, and others who are just plain obsessed with weddings and party-planning (me). So imagine my delight when I was asked to be part of a Style Me Pretty feature called Inspiration to Reality.

The premise of the feature is simple and brilliant; readers of SMP create inspiration boards, then a talented group of wedding vendors is chosen to recreate it in a photo shoot. A group of MN wedding vendors chose the gorgeous, whimsical board below and asked me to be the "model" bride (in quotation marks meaning I know I am not an actual model).

Seeing all the amazing details and behind the scenes action at a photo shoot was awesome and right up my alley. They also needed a "model" groom and surprising my hubby agreed to do it (he is the best).

The vendors that made this shoot happen are a talented bunch and really, really nice. They put in a lot of time and effort for this shoot and I absolutely cannot wait to see it featured on SMP (some time in early March)!!

Sugary Sweet Love


The amazing vendors involved in the shoot:

Paperista - gorgeous paper products and invitations

Just Bloomed - amazing florist, her work has been featured in local and national publications

Red Ribbon Photography - been in the industry a long time, really professional and talented

Sugar Sugar candy shop - the location where the shoot took place, a small piece of heaven located in South Minneapolis (think high-end chocolates, rock candy, macarons and more).

Posh Bridal - a new bridal salon located in the Semple Mansion

Flutter Boutique - pretty bridesmaid dresses and accessories, located in Uptown Minneapolis

Nan Fletcher - talented makeup artist, she also did my makeup on my wedding day

Nelle handbags - awesome handbags/clutches and accessories, let just say I would have LOVED to take one of these home with me from the shoot

Jen Walker Peterson - hand-made, gorgeous custom jewelry, for everyday and special occasions

Cocoa and Fig - Completely amazing cake artists, both in taste and aesthetics

No comments :

Post a Comment