Pineapple Tarts Recipes

Finally my pineapple tarts made it debut here for this year. . I’ve been busy doing last minutes baking since I came home. For these tarts I made the jam as I find the store bought one too sweet and lack of pineapple taste. Making these is time consuming and it took me over 5 hours do 5 big containers but it is all worth it. What is Chinese New Year without pineapple tarts, right? This year I made 3 different designs. . Which one do you prefer? For the recipe you can refer here .

This is the traditional design.

For this I used a flower pineapple tarts cutter.

For this I just used a normal flower shape cookie cutter and then bake it in small paper cups.

Here wishing everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year, Gong Xi Fatt Chai and Happy Valentine’s Day.

No comments :

Post a Comment