Tuna Puffs Recipes

I always like to have a packet of frozen puff pastry in my freezer and it will become real handy if I want to make a quick snacks. I don’t normally cook on weekends as we will have whatever leftovers from the weekdays or I will make something simple with whatever I can find in the fridge and pantry. One of the snacks that we love is this tuna puffs. This is what you need.

Ingredients:

1 sheet of puff pastry
1 egg - beaten

Filling:

1 can of tuna
1 tomato – cut into small cubes
1 shallot – slice thinly
1 small chili – slice thinly (optional)
1 tbsp of lemon juice
3 tbsp low fat mayo
1 tsp of mustard
Salt and pepper to taste

1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a bowl, mix all the filling ingredients together. Set it aside.
3. Thaw the puff pastry. Dust the work table with some flour. Unfold the pastry and roll it out thinly and cut into 6 equal rectangle.
4. Put about a table of filling on the pastry and fold it over to close the edges. Press down the edges with a fork.
5. Brush the pastry with some egg wash and bake until golden brown.

No comments :

Post a Comment